Award and Recognition Wall Plaques and Boards
WELCOME TO OUR GALLERY FOR AWARD, RECOGNITION, MEMORIAL, PAST OFFICER, CHAMPION, AND PERPETUAL WALL PLAQUES AND BOARDS (STYLE CATEGORY 1.5.2)
We design and fabricate custom wood and HDU award and recognition wall plaques of all sizes from 24 inches to 120 inches wide, for all five military services, police and fire departments, Federal, state and city government agencies, corporations and companies, churches, golf, tennis and yacht clubs, and civic, service, fraternal and activity clubs. There are a wide variety of these, including Past Club Presidents , Golf Club Champions, Employee of the Month, Soldier of the Month, Police Officer of the Month, etc. They can use photos and/or engraved brass plates with the names of those people recognized. They all have multiple names , ranging from those with a few photos to hundreds of brass plates . These plaques/boards are typically made of wood (African Mahogany, Redwood, Cedar and Oak) but we also make them using High-Density Urethane (HDU).
These fully custom wall plaques typically have several of the following features:
- Carved raised or engraved painted text for permanent positions (Past President, Golfer of the Year, Salesman of the Quarter, Sailor of the Month, etc.)
- Picture frames with glass covers for easy to change-out photos
- Brass slide-in holders for engraved brass name plates which can be changed out easily
- 2.5-D multi-level or 3-D bas-relief carved and artist-painted or metal-plated (brass, bronze, aluminum or copper) seals, emblems, crests, insignia, coat-of-arms, or logos
- For small, very detailed artwork, printed giclee vinyl appliques mounted on carved pedestals
- Gold or silver leaf gilded letters or artwork
All of our award boards and plaques are custom designed to client specifications. Prices for custom wood award and recognition plaques & boards range from less than $300 for smaller plaques (12 inches x 18 inches) to well over $1000 for large plaques and boards (i.e., 24 inches x 36 inches or larger ), Boards made of High Density Urethane (HDU) are significantly lower in price than wood. HDU can be painted to look like wood grain and are a cost effective option. Wood plaques can be made of Cedar, Redwood, Mahogany, White Oak, or Maple . Prices depend on the board size, the number of photo frames if any,, brass name plates, the number and size of 3-D carved appliques if any and the number and size of raised individual letters. Text and artwork can be carved 2.5-D or 3-D raised relief, or engraved. Award boards can have changeable photos and nameplate.s Call us at 951-698-8484 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific prices for your custom award , memorial, or recognition perpetual plaque or board.